Saturday, January 17, 2015

Five Day Art Challenge: Day Two!

It's Day Two of my five day art challenge. Today will be about all things mystical! I love building fantastical worlds, allowing me to invent stories with my pictures.

My Painting entiled
The Messenger, displayed as a detail version at the top, was recently featured in a step-by-step webinar demonstration that is now available for download. Painting the Mystical Figure in Mixed Media includes a recording of the webinar and lots of bonus video and materials.  It is on sale right now for 40% off!

Masquerade of Wits which is shown on the bottom left will be featured in the upcoming book called Incite 3: The Art of Storytelling. You can read more about the piece and see a step-by-step demonstration in the book Experimental Painting. The Courageous, featured in Spectrum 16: The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art is also shown in a step-by-step demonstration in my book Art Revolution.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment