Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Sketchbooks and Journals!

Check out just a sampling of the beautiful sketchbooks and journals that are being created in my online workshop.

Lolly Owens Journal (front and back)
"The journal is 8" x 8" with 3.75" extensions on both sides that fold back when closing the journal. My theme is the dance between hope, doubt and the trust that occurs when you follow your heart through life's changes."












Susan Schraft Sketchbook Covers
"I work abstract and use a lot of surface texture in my pieces. The first cover is created with acrylic, handmade papers, stencils and spackle. The other is created with acrylics, papers, stencils, press-on lettering and magazine clippings."



Darla Waller Sketchbook: Pop:25
"I wanted things to pop from the cover so I tried to play with the word pop."



No comments:

Post a Comment