Wednesday, September 2, 2015

ACRYLIC ARTIST MAGAZINE DEMO!



Detail of in-process work on Mademoiselle du Carnaval
The Fall 2015 issue of Acrylic Artist Magazine features an in-depth, step-by-step demonstration of my acrylic and mixed-media fantasy painting Mademoiselle du Carnaval! 

An article about my work and process entitled Artful Arabesque: The Dance of the Drawn, Dripped and Painted Line shares some of my sources of inspiration as well as my unique approach to both two-dimensional and three-dimensional mixed-media techniques! Be sure to check it out! 

Spread from Fall 2015 issue of Acrylic Artist Magazine
featuring my mixed-media painting Voyage to Michaelania

In addition, watch the three-part demo below for the process of creating my mixed-media work Voyage to Michaelania that I did with The Artist Network!




Also featured in the article is my mixed media painting entitled The Messenger! This painting is fully demonstrated in my webinar entitled PAINTING THE MYTHICAL FIGURE IN MIXED MEDIA available for download at NorthLightshop.com. 



2 comments:

  1. Amazing work Lisa... You have truly inspired me to move ahead and try new things.

    ReplyDelete