Monday, June 26, 2017

Figure of the Imagination: An Artist's Journey

Figure of the Imagination is an ongoing, labor of love project and this campaign is the foundation for that creative effort. Your support will allow me to further my passion for all things fantastical, taking you along on the artistic adventure with me. From the preliminary concepts, sketches and the production of unique costuming, masks, headdresses and embellishments through to the final execution, you will witness my journey. This unique, behind-the-scenes access is only available through your generous support of my work on Patreon



Pledges start at as little as $1 per month and include:

$1 TIER MESSENGER
Access to my Patreon-exclusive Feed


Receive Inspirational Insights: a weekly inspirational & motivational message from me to guide you along your Creative Journey!

Special Acknowledgment...Your name on upcoming books, videos, exhibitions and other projects! I am so honored to have your support, I will also add your name to a special landing page on my cyrstudio.com website!

First to know about upcoming exhibitions, events, sale of paintings, books, videos, merchandise etc.

Once I reach my first goal of $200/mo, You will also receive my monthly podcast! Listen while you work!

$3 TIER WARRIOR
Get to vote on topics for my weekly Inspirational Insights and Upcoming Podcast! 

Access to Downloadable Wallpapers

Plus all previous rewards


$5 TIER MYSTIC



JUST IMAGINE: Creative Storytelling in Journals & Sketchbooks Series!


10% Discount off Select Specialty Merchandise direct from the artist! I will have unique, signature items available for my Patrons!

Exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Works in Progress
Plus all previous rewards


$10 TIER LYRICIST
20% Discount off Select Specialty Merchandise direct from the artist! I will have unique, signature items available for my Patrons!

Signed Exclusive Postcard sent to you!

Plus all previous rewards


$25 TIER MAGICIAN
One Time: Signed copy of my Creative Writing Journal “Paint Picture with Words” featuring The Creative Spirit Within(available after second month of patronage)

Exploratory Process & Technique postings...Learn how to create intriguing effects!

Plus all previous rewards


$50 TIER DREAMER
One Time Patreon Exclusive: A hand-marked, signed copy of one of my mixed-media books! (Experimental Painting or Art Revolution). Available after the second month of patronage.

Plus all previous rewards


$75 TIER VISIONARY

One Time Patreon Exclusive: A hand-marked, signed limited-edition print of The Visionary (shown above) or an image of your choice that is still available. (sent after the second month of patronage) 17" x 13" sized print in Edition of 200.

Plus all previous rewards


$100 TIER LUMINERE
Individual Portfolio Review of your Art on Skype (Three pieces of art total per year). Each one hour review will be spread out to one piece of art every four months, with the first review to begin after the second month of patronage. This is renewable every year.

Plus all previous rewards


$150 TIER COLLECTOR
Original Sketch Artwork by the Artist (sent after 3 months of patronage.)

Private notification of all Artwork for Sale 

20% Discount on the Sale of Artwork and Specialty Merchandise direct from the artist! I will have unique, signature items available for my Patrons! 

Plus all previous rewards except the Personal Skype Review from the Luminere tier.


As the body of work grows, I plan on releasing signature, limited-edition books as well as videos with hybrid, multimedia approaches to storytelling throughout. In addition, illustrated sketchbooks of the work in series, note card sets, creative writing journals and inspirational calendars will also be created. I hope to someday have a major traveling exhibition of the work as a whole!

As an ongoing patron, you will not only receive special rewards but also VIP access to private openings, special discounts to newly released products and so much more! When certain goals are reached, I will have monthly audio postings on creativity, group chats online, process and inspirational insight postings, technical tips and behind-the-scenes videos, just to name a few.


I am very excited to go on this fantastical journey. Let’s do it together! Sign up HERE!


"By amassing myself into the midst of other worldly places, I create a gateway, transcending me back to a time when the creative spirit reigned in a vast and limitless field of dreams. In my world of the fantastic, supernatural beings, winged guardians and underworld deities coalesce in magical, epic dreamscapes, heavenly realms and timeless places. Adventurous quests to worlds beyond awaken my subconscious, leaving me spellbound and wanting more."

No comments:

Post a Comment