Saturday, October 21, 2017

Work in Progress!

Check out the work in progress for my mixed-media painting entitled Redemption! I am still developing the face and head piece. Join me on Patreon www.patreon.com/cyrstudio where I discuss all of the "colors" as well as metallics I employed to build this piece! Coming soon, only on Patreon, will be an inside look into how I develop jeweled accents for the head piece design! Mystic level patrons, stay tuned!



This online series entitled Figure of the Imagination explores experimental approaches to painting the figure in thematic fantastical settings, using both two-dimensional and three-dimensional mixed-media techniques. Topics include drawing and painting the fantastical figure as well as painting magical landscapes and environments using mixed-media techniques.

Throughout the series, I am focusing on the creation of message-driven art through the use of mythology, symbolism, metaphor and allegory as well as anagrams, visual puzzles and hidden messages. Other topics include the use of costuming, decorative motifs and ornamentation, cultural iconography and architectural detail in works of the mythical realm.The use of storyboarding for narrative works in series whether for a gallery wall, book layout, video presentation or online experience will also be explored as time goes on.

With visually inspiring imagery, insightful readings, thought-provoking videos and step-by-step demonstrations, artists will discover a plethora of exciting two-dimensional and three-dimensional techniques to employ in their own fantastical works. This series is for artists who are interested in using mixed-media techniques to add that magical, transforming element to their work!

Join me as a Mystic level patron to take advantage of this monthly series! Only $25.00/mo

Sign up here:
https://www.patreon.com/cyrstudio


This tier ($25.00/mo) ALSO includes:

One Time: Signed copy of my Creative Writing Journal “Paint Picture with Words” featuring The Creative Spirit Within(available after second month of patronage)

Exploratory Process & Technique postings...Learn how to create intriguing effects!

JUST IMAGINE: Creative Storytelling in Journals & Sketchbooks Series!
Once a month, I will explore developing personal content through journaling and sketching in handmade and custom-altered books. Topics will include not only mixed-media techniques, creating unique constructions, innovative bindery techniques, alternative formats, custom endpapers, surface and border treatments, hand lettering and repurposed accents but also employing sequential storytelling, automatism writing techniques, freeform explorations and hybrid formats to convey an engaging visual tale.

Signed Exclusive Postcard sent to you!

Access to my Patreon-exclusive Feed

Weekly Inspirational Insights covering many topics

Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes look at Works in Progress

Access to Downloadable Wallpapers

First to know about upcoming exhibitions, events, sale of paintings, books, videos, merchandise etc.

Once I reach my first goal , you will also receive my Monthly Podcast! Listen while you work!

Get to vote on topics for my weekly Inspirational Insights and Upcoming Podcast!

20% Discount off Select Specialty Merchandise direct from the artist! I will have unique, signature items available for my Patrons!

Special Acknowledgment...Your name on a special landing page on my cyrstudio.com website!

No comments:

Post a Comment