LAST PUBLIC POST: MOVING ON - Join Me

 


This is my last post on this blog. I am deleteing the content and have been migrating all of my posting to my Patreon site called Navigating the Labyrinth of the Creative Mind

If you want to continue to keep up with my work and process, you can follow my public posts on my Navigating the Labyrinth of the Creative Mind page for FREE. This will serve as my main social media platform. 


Just click on the link above to join our thriving community! Get off the social train wreck and see only art and creativity!

My patreon site content as well as the patrons has grown so much since then. We now have a community of artists from all over the world.

The vast collection of content on the Navigating the Labyrinth of the Creative Mind patreon site now includes, an exciting array of video content in both the Masterclass and In the Studio Collections. We also have a great collection of content in the Just Imagine: Sketchbooks + Journals plus the Sketchbook Challenges and Events. Both the Working in Relief and Painted Passages Collections have weekly posts with lots of process and techniques shown. The Studio Basics Collection focuses on artistic best practices for the studio artist. Promotional strategies and practices can be found in The Art of Promotion Collection. The Masks, Props and Costuming Collection gives an inside look into how I create costumes for my figurative subjects. Exhibitions and Collections shows my work in various shows. Lastly, the Patron Art Feedback Collection houses recordings of all our live patron feedback events.

If that alone is not enough, check out what is happening with the podcast endeavor. The Rediscovering Your Creative Self podcast has reached thousands of artists from 43 locales around the globe! Check out where the podcast has traveled:

United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Finland, France, Germany, Brazil, Netherlands, India, Italy, South Africa, Belgium, Bulgaria, Australia, Korea, Norway, Spain, Singapore, Sweden, New Zealand, Ireland, Poland, Chile, Austria, Japan, Romania, Switzerland, Zimbabwe, Argentina, Mexico, Denmark, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Czech Republic, Hungary, Lebanon, Lithuania, Montenegro, Slovenia, Russia, Thailand, Turkey and Ukraine.

This is a great reminder that humble beginnings coupled with lots of hard work can grow amazing things! Thank you so much for all of you that support my endeavors and for having a part in this belief that art can heal!

Looking forward to lots of exciting things to come! Stay tuned! If you want to join us, I have a 7 day free trial to the Inside the Studio membership. You can also follow all my public posts for free and follow the site here Navigating the Labyrinth of the Creative Mind.

Comments